What is the eZPay@gov.bb Payments Platform?
The Government of Barbados has created a facility where citizens can pay for various government services online from their bank accounts via direct debit, in the first instance.
Payments can be made 24x7 at your convenience. What are the Requirements?
- An account on the Barbados Integrated Government (BIG) Portal (www.gov.bb).
- A bank account at any of the commercial banks in Barbados.
It is recommended that you register for online banking, if provided. This is to speed up the process of the Bank Account Number validation.
- A valid billing account at the particular government agency to which payment is being made e.g. the Land Tax Department.
Key Points To Note
Validating your Bank account number is required before you can make an online payment.
Online payments are not real time. It takes two days after initiating the payment to confirm that the payment has been successful.
In order to access this service you must have an account registered on the BIG Portal and your payment service enabled. After logging on the portal the date that the payment is initiated will be used when there is a need to calculate whether a discount, penalty or interest is to be applied.
- Find your Polling Station
- Setting up a Business
- How to obtain a Drivers License
- Registering a Live Birth
- File my Income Tax Online
- Obtaining a Marriage Licence
- Application for a Temporary Marriage Officer's Licence
- National Registration Number
- Job Seekers
- Upload Pharmacy Data
- Registering for a Death Certificate
- Register a Marriage
- How to Apply for a Passport