How to apply for a Passport
If you are a citizen of Barbados, you may apply for a passport from the Immigration Department in Barbados, or at one of Barbados' diplomatic and consular missions abroad.
To schedule an appointment online, click here.
- If you are more than 16 years of age, you should complete an 'Application for a Barbados Passport' Form A in your own hand-writing.
- Use Block Letters for all names except your signature.
- Applications for children under the age of 16 should be made on Form B.
The application form should be accompanied by two (2) photographs.
The photographs should not be more than five (5) centimeters by five (5) centimeters and should be taken by a professional photographer
Please ensure that you sign your name in the boxes provided at the bottom of page two of the application form as well as the Declaration at Section 11, page four.
The fees for Passports are as follows. The fees for passports issued by our diplomatic missions overseas vary from mission to mission. You should therefore check with the respective mission regarding the fee schedule.
|New Passport Fees Effective December 01, 2010|
|Passport Types||BARBADOS |
|Minor's Passport (under 16)||$100|
|Emergency Passport / Travel document||$150|
|Replacement of Lost Passport||$300|
|Urgent Passport (required in 1 day)||$300|
|Urgent Passport (required in 2-5 days)||$225|
All applicants should submit their original birth certificate or proof of citizenship along with their application.
If you do not have an original birth certificate, you may apply for one at the Registration Office, Supreme Court Complex, White park Road,St. Michael, Barbados.
- Find your Polling Station
- Setting up a Business
- How to obtain a Drivers License
- Registering a Live Birth
- File my Income Tax Online
- Obtaining a Marriage Licence
- Application for a Temporary Marriage Officer's Licence
- National Registration Number
- Job Seekers
- Upload Pharmacy Data
- Registering for a Death Certificate
- Register a Marriage
- How to Apply for a Passport