The Ministry of Innovation, Science and Smart Technology, Data Processing Department, are currently carrying out routine updates on the servers today, 17th September, 2019.

National Conservation Commission

Have a question?

Search the site to get your questions answered!

National Conservation Commission

The National Conservation Commission Act stipulates that any person who desires to operate a business of selling goods or services in a public park, in a public garden or on a beach shall first obtain a license from the National Conservation Commission to do so. These licenses are valid for a period of one (1) year and are renewable annually during the month of June, providing that the vendor has not contravened any of the conditions of issue of their license.

Codrington House
St. Michael

(246) 536-0600
(246) 536-0681

Share Page