The Ministry of Innovation, Science and Smart Technology, Data Processing Department, are currently carrying out routine updates on the servers today, 17th September, 2019.

Ministry of Home Affairs

Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)

To apply for a marriage license or for questions regarding marriage requirements contact the Ministry of Home Affairs. 

Ministry of Home Affairs
Ground Floor Jones Building
Webster Business Park
St. Michael
Barbados, W.I.

 MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS  Jones building, Webster Business Park, Wildey, St. Michael 
Permanent Secretary535-7261
Deputy Permanent Secretary535-7262
Financial Comptroller535-7268
Senior Admin Officer535-7263
Executive Officer535-7270

Share Page